Our accommodations are a copy of the original, traditional Zulu Hut´s and unique in design. Each of the 6 chalets is self contained and equipped with a king size bed, Mosquito prodection, ceiling Fan, writing desk, traditional coffee table and drum seats.
Through the traditional construction and extravagant design, the chalets have a natural, functional, ventilation system (similar to the aircon). This is supported by a 2-way ceiling fan, functioning more efficiently.
TV, mini bar and Internet is omitted intentionally in our accommodation.
Because we want the facts of nature, with their scents and sounds, use them to maximum relaxation for body, mind and soul to offer.
However, anyone who manages not without this, our facilities are in the pub "KlimBim" available.
Right there where you can enjoy your sundowners and dinner in a convivial, rustic and unforgettable atmosphere.
CHALETS & HUT`S
• All the 6 chalets are self contained and equipped with a king size bed, Mosquito prodection, ceiling Fan, writing desk, and traditional
coffee table and drum seats
• Free Tea/Coffee facilities
• Full English breakfast
• Laundry service on request
• USD 80/Chalet
• Space for 15 Camp sites
• Male/Female separate Showers & Toilets (4/2 each)
• Outside power supply available
• Laundry on request
• USD 10/Adults/person/night
• USD 5/Children 3-13/person/night